Website Assistance Programme

Website Assistance Program

Every business needs a website and only a few can afford to pay for it. This has disadvantaged a lot of start-up black businesses. At Websites 4 All we believe that a website is one of the most fundamental tools each business needs to have for a fair chance of survival. .

Image
The Website Assistance Program is designed to assist struggling businesses with the design and hosting of a company website. We are committed to designing quality, professional websites for all. I this tech age all businesses need websites just to be competitive. The beneficiaries of the program will only contribute 10% of the total cost and Websites 4 All is responsible for sourcing out the other 90%. This is an opportunity NOT TO BE MISSED. We will only assist 100 businesses in 2019, so hurry  and SIGN UP.

Qualifying Criteria

  • Any registered business within South Africa (we will assist the unregistered businesses with the registration process)
  • An annual income less than R5 million

How the program works

Make your contribution

Make your contribution

Pay the beneficiary contribution (R350) and send proof of payment to beneficiaries@websites4all.co.za
Account Set-up & Content Info

Account Set-up & Content Info

Your domain will be registered and your email set-up within 5 working days. An under-construction page will be set-up. You will be given a Donations Level for Activation amount (which is the total funds sourced by us before we can design your site). 
Help with marketing

Help with marketing

Help us market the program through social media and referrals.
Website Design & Launch

Website Design & Launch

Once your Donations Level for Activation is reached, your website will be designed and launched within 5 working days. 
Conclusion

Conclusion

After the last website is designed and launched we will conclude the program and thank all those who participated.
© Copyright 2018 Websites 4 All. All Rights Reserved.

Search